Photokina 2016 is coming up next week. I’ll be there Friday through Saturday. It’s going to be great. I have a few must do’s on my list.
- Visit the Canon booth and check out the new Canon 5D mark IV. I’m considering it…
- Look at a good tripod. I have an old one from the middle ages that isn’t as stable as it could be.
- Look at different straps. I have the Herringbone strap, which I love, but there are a few things I could improve on that system.
- I want to visit the motion area and look at drones. I’d like to see the GoPro drone Karma. Really curious about how they did that Youtube promo.
- I want to look at mid sized bag for a camera with a battery grip ad maybe one flash and an extra lens.
I think that’s a bout it…